Thursday, December 29, 2011

When Feeling Good Isn't Good Enough

   In this article self-control and self-esteem is discussed. It explained that in order to build your self-esteem you must have self-control. In the article it states "self-control resembles intelligence..." therefore when you know you're intelligent your self-esteem increses.
   I thought this article was a very interesting article. I can now understand the importance of self-control and self-esteem. Though I think thus article should have a more effective tiltle.
   I think I have alot more self-control than teenagers my age. I know what I'm supposed to say or do and the appropriate time to do so.

Here's a Link to this article: http://www.studentnewsdaily.com/commentary/when-feeling-good-isnt-good-enough/

1 comment:

  1. Sounds interesting. Include a link and some more details and commentary. Do you feel you have a lot of self-control?

    ReplyDelete